Monday, September 29, 2008

Yes I scrapbooked!!!

I so missed scrapbooking, but over the summer months I just don't have the time or energy. With the kids home, housework, entertaining all 4 of them, and all my other responsibilities, I just can't seem to find the time, but now with school back in session and set bedtimes, I can scrapbook. YAY!!!!! I love the look of altered canvas', so I tried my hand at it. I think it turned out pretty good.


I have also been making some mini-albums, at the end of this week we are going on a mini-vacation to the ocean, so I wanted an album to highlight that trip. I made my mom one too, I was going to give it to her for Christmas, but I think I am going to take it with me and just surprise her with it. They turned out really cute I can't wait to add some pictures.


I have something new, I am starting a new blog called Frugal $ents. I originally started "Snapshots of Us" to showcase my scrapbooking and talk about my family, and my new frugal ways and couponing have been slowly taking over, so I decided to start another blog totally dedicated to money saving. My hopes are to post everyday and help others save money, I am still in the learning process of this myself. I am really excited about this new blog so please go check it out, I only have one post, but after I get back from our mini-vacation I'll be posting more. Since it is a new blog I may also some fun give-aways, so stay tuned.

My little one is sleeping and I really need to get my house in order and finish up packing. Have a great week and I'll be back next Monday.

Hugs
*a*

No comments: