Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Being Thankful New Tradition - WFMW



Every year for Thanksgiving we all say what we are thankful for, well I wanted to take it one step further and make a mini album. So a new family tradition was born. Everyone will write down what they are thankful for that year, plus there would be pictures. Alot of the men groaned and complained about this, but in the end wrote down what they were thankful for. My grandmother was there and wrote was she was thankful for during the year and I couldn't help but think what she would have wrote down at my age. Now my grandkids and kids will know what I was thankful for at age 33, when they look at these albums.
I even went to the thrift store and found a small suitcase that I am going to alter and this will be where I will keep all my thankful albums.




I don't have any pictures in it yet, I ran out ink yesterday, so a trip to store is in order.
Thankful mini albums as a new tradition -- it just works for me.

For me WFMW go here.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a fantastic idea! How great will it be to look back on those year after year?