Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rested up....

We are back from our mini-vacation, well actually we got back last Sunday and I just found some time to post. We had a great time, the ocean was a little cold, but the kids didn't mind and it was nice to spend some time with my parents. I even got my dad to put on a white shirt for a photo shoot, they turned out awesome. The pictures are even better because I recently got photoshop (love it) and if you go here you can download some free actions. Now who doesn't love free..... I thought I needed a new camera, but now I don't think so, I just need more actions. So my new loves this week are photoshop and actions.
These two are best buds.....
As my hubby would say "the whole clang"......

This week I did a photo shot with my brother-in-law and his two kids, the pictures turned out great, I love this whole taking pictures thing. Maybe someday I could make a career out it. So add to my loves photography.....

On a sad note, my most favorite kit club is shutting their doors. I am so sad. My kits and Pieces did their last kit this month, and I will really miss getting this scrappy goodness in my mailbox every month. Right now Linda, the owner, is offering 25% off almost everything in the store so if you are in need of scrappy supplies go check it out, plus Linda has top-notch customer service.

Out for now gotta get ready for a football game.....
Hugs,
*a*

No comments: