Friday, November 7, 2008

Toys (continued)

Wednesday, I talked about the toys that standed the test of time in our house and how I hated buying toys that my kids just played with for a day and then were finished with it. Well I wanted to show you Bisty Boo's favorite toy at the moment... If you have a 12 month old you need to have this "toy", now there is probably no need to go out and buy this, because you probably already have this in your home -


See, kids can entertain themselves with the things you already have, there is no need to go out and buy expensive toys, just let them clean out your cupboards.



Since Thanksgiving is less than 3 weeks away I have decided to add a "What I am Thankful For" at the end of all my post. I encourage you to do the same. Sometimes we get pre-occupied with our day to day activities and we forget to be thankful for the things God has given us.

I am Thankful for my family. I have 4 healthy children and a wonderful hubby, that God has blessed me with and I know sometimes I take them granted but I am so very thankful for them. Luv you guys to no end......


With a Grateful Heart
*a*

No comments: