Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waving the White Flag

I give up, I just can't take it anymore. Yup we are sick again. I don't know what to to do, I have sanitized, disinfected, and cleaned so many times, I don't know how any type of germ can survive. It's not like everyone is sick all the time, but when you have 6 people and each person gets sick 3 times, that's 18 bouts of something that mom has to take care of. To top it off I have been sick most of March. I am never sick. I am just ready for all this sickness to be done and to be healthy again. I want to sit and mess with my new camera that I really haven't done much with because I am too sick to take any pictures. Okay so I just need a little pity party. 1.2.3 ahhhh

So sorry for the little rant, next post will be happy with pictures, I promise.

hugs
*a*

No comments: