Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 19 - "Favorite Photo Ever!"


This week at I ♥ Faces it's more of a contest. We are supposed to pick our favorite pictures. Well I have only had my camera for a little over 2 months and the whole month of March I was sick so I don't have much to choose from. While I was purusing my photos I found this one of Big B that I love, it's so him.


Go check out all the other fabulous entries over at I ♥ Faces .


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

14 comments:

Foursons said...

Great b&w with some attitude to boot. Good job!

Susan said...

What a great tough guy pose!

Unknown said...

What a cool black and white conversion - I love it! :-)

Unknown said...

This is truly a beautiful pic

CLR said...

I really like the vignette. Nice picture.

Melinda said...

What a dramatic and beautiful photo! I love that serious look along with the black and white conversion. Great job!

More Than Words said...

Oh..he must be a tween!!! LOL!

Great picture! The B&W makes it more intense!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Seasonsmom said...

That's a great shot! Serious, reflective. Thanks for commenting.

Michelle said...

What a handsome young man!

Shyfroggy said...

wow...that is an awesome picture...it can be difficult to get great pictures as children get older and go through that 'i don't want my picture taken' phase...great job!

Jeremi said...

Great photo!! He must love it : )

Kate said...

Love the serious look on his face!!! Perfect for black and white, great job!! Thanks for stopping by my place!! :)

lislynn said...

Look at him working that camera! You're going to have your hands full keeping the girls off him ;)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

oooo...I love this picture! I love how serious he is and he looks so handsome!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I love meeting new people in blog land!!! ;)