Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday

Today is the last weigh-in day over at Sisterhood of the shrinking Jeans, boy did that 7 weeks fly by. I wanted to post every week on here, but life got in the way and you all know how that is. So anywhoo I lost a total of



Drumroll please.......


8.8 pounds, not what I was hoping for, but I'll take it. Not that I am making excuses, but I did have a vacation in there and a couple camping trips, 4th of July and several birthdays. So all in all not to shabby. I am ready for the next challenge.

I just wanted to give a shout out to my fellow Orange team-mates. You guys and girls did a fabulous job, keep up the weight-loss!!!!

hugs
*a*

2 comments:

erin said...

you did a great job. I joined the challenge 3 weeks in and I went up and down with my weight loss, but in the end I did lose 5 pounds. I am also ready for the next challenge.

InWeighOverMyHead said...

GREAT job!!

- Lisa
http://losewithlisa.blogspot.com/