Friday, September 25, 2009

A good day....

A good thrift store day that is. I love yard sales and thrift store, searching through piles of junk to find a treasure is just so exciting. I don't get to go the thrift store as often as I would like because it's 20 minutes in the wrong direction, there's nothing else there to do in that area. Since the kids are back in school and Bitsy girl and I had some free time, I decided to go and see what they had. I am redoing my bathroom, (hopefully this weekend) and needed to find some stuff to decorate with. I found some great stuff.



All this for under $30. I needed a stand for my living room, and found one for $2, it reminds me of something in my grandmothers basement, but with a little paint it will be fabulous. I got the blue shelf for $2, the towel rack $1 and I have an idea for the glass dish thingy. I think it's a cheese dish, so no there won't be any cheese in my bathroom. I also got a tablecloth, for recovering 2 pillows and a nice sheet. Sheets are an inexpensive peice of fabric, this is a queen sheet, no stains for only 2.99. I also got some shorts for Miss Pie, bogo, and a skirt for Bitsy, 2 pillows and an embroidery hoop (I have a project planned for this). I think that's everything there, and did I mention how much I love to go thrifting.

Stay tuned for some projects coming up in the future.

Happy thrifting,
*a*

No comments: