Sunday, November 22, 2009

She's Two....

It's so hard to believe that my baby is two. I know most parent's say this when their children get older, but it's hard to believe. One minute a baby, the next a little lady, who is now throwing fits. Gotta love the terrible two's. For her 2nd birthday we had an all pink party. I soooo love pink and so does her sister, so hopefully Bitsy girl will love it too.
I don't like to spend alot of money on decoration, why spend money on stuff you are going to throw away. Yes I could keep it for another party, (1) would I remember where I put it (2) would everything be smooshed. Well I lucked out I went to Michaels and they had all their pink princess themed decorations on sale for 90% off. So I got everything even the gift bag treats for under $10. Now that's what I call a great deal. And let me just say that if you don't have a cupcake stand, go get one. I got mine last year and love it. It's a great center piece and who doesn't love cupcakes.

And now the birthday girl.....

Isn't she so cute in her little outfit. It was so cute when she first saw the cupcakes, she pointed at the them and said wow. I know honey, so yummy.

So the day was pretty chaotic, 20 plus people in my house, most of them kids, my house a total wreck, tons of dishes, but it was totally worth it. Happy Birthday my sweet little girl. Mama loves you.

No comments: