Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What to wear...

I have a huge dilemma, I have nothing to wear. I have lost 15 pounds since summer, okay so not a great loss, but my clothes are getting to big. So whoohoo for me!!! Back to my dilemma, clothes from last year are too big as I said, but my prepregnancy clothes are well not my style anymore. Most of my clothes are 3-5 years old and I just don't like them. So you would think a shopping trip would be in order, I do like to shop. But when I go to the store I can't find anything I like. My hubby says I am being too picky, maybe I am. I swear though, the fashions right now, look like the 80's early 90's. I should know I grew up in this era. Now don't get me wrong, I thought I was stylin back then, but at 34 I really don't think the long sweater and stretch pants look is very flattering on me. My other dilemma is that I like junior clothes, but I am 34 and I am not a size 4, see the problem, and the womens clothes, well let's just say I am 34 and not 64. It is so frustrating I could just scream. So what should a 34 year old, not size 4, want to be comfortable, but also trendy, on a budget wear????? I need help......

1 comment:

tracie said...

I can totally relate. Let me know what you find out.