Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hi my name is Alesha and I am a blog slacker

I know, I know I haven't been on here in like forever. I don't even have a good excuse, well I guess 4 kids, a husband, house and life in general is a good excuse. My goal was to post at least twice a week, so I am going to try to stick to that, now I am not promising anything, because the key word here is try.

We had a great Easter, it was a tad bit chilly, but the sun was shining and the kids had fun. Aly looked so cute in her Easter dress. I just love dressing up little girls, they are so much fun.My baby just turned 5 months, where has the time gone. Since she is probably our last I want to cherish each baby moment, and I know this time goes so fast. Speaking of my baby, my oldest baby just turned 12, aghhhh so this means in his eyes I am officially old. Here is a picture of him and Nate at Easter. Don't they look alike???
Here's our family pic, I just love it when I can get everyone looking nice and in the same picture. It just makes my day.
Just one more picture, my 4 blessings.
So that is it for now, hopefully later this week I can post some projects I have been working on. I have been taking a class by Janna Wilson and her projects are so stinkin cute, I can't wait to get mine done and share them with everyone. Have a blessed day.

*a*

1 comment:

JannaScraps said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family, Alesha! And to get everybody clean, dressed and photographed (smiling!)--you should win an award!! Take care..jw