Friday, March 14, 2008

Sectional Champ in da house!!!!!

Bryce had a birthday this week, can hardly believe that he is 12 already. He just got done filling out his schedule for next year. High School!!!! Boy am I feeling old. On Tuesday he went to J.O.'s (junior olympics for wrestlers) and he got 1st place, so this Saturday he goes to Philipsburg to wrestle and if he wins he goes to States in Erie. His goal this year was to make it to regionals which he now did, so anything else is just icing on the cake. I went to see him wrestle on Tuesday and he did awesome. The first kid he wrestled he picked up off his feet (yes Guy, young guns is helping)won the match 4-2 and the second kid he decked (pinned). It was nice to watch. Little miss Aly didn't enjoy it so much, she hated the buzzers and all the screaming people, she was happy to leave.

Here is some layouts I have been working on.

I did this layout for a contest at kits & pieces.

This is made from a paint can, a new one not used, I wanted to add some spring to my kitchen. Trying to chase away the winter blahs. Caitlynn really wanted to make one too, but I didn't have anymore paint cans. I did have some hot chocolate cans, so this is what she did.

I think they turned out great.

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

These are so cute, ya'll did a great job!