Monday, June 2, 2008

icky sicky

It has not been a great weekend for us, we all had the stomache flu except Guy. Yes even I got it, I felt so horrible on Friday that I had to call Guy at work and he came home to take care of Aly and Nate. I am so happy we got it this weekend instead of next weekend, that would not be a great vacation.

Weigh-in Monday well I am happy to report that I am down 20 pounds since February. Whoohoo, I am now below my pre-pregnancy weight. I did have cake yesterday, my mother-in-law made it for my birthday, so I couldn't say I don't want it. Just a small piece and it was oh so good. I absolutely love peanut butter melt-away cake...yummy.

The kids are almost done with school, only 3 more days. Bryce has 6th grade graduation on Thursday, hard to believe. Everyone is more than ready to be done, and mom is soooo ready to sleep-in and no packing lunches.

You know I can't end a post without pictures, so here are some layouts I have been working on. Two of Miss Aly.....



have a great day and hugs
*a*

No comments: