Saturday, June 21, 2008

Where have I been?????

Bad, bad blooger.....it's been a long time since I have been on here. Life has been busy. Last Sunday we got back from vacation, we had a fabulous time. The Outer Beaches is our favorite place to go and we haven't been there for two years, so it was really nice to go back and relax. Sitting in the sun, boogie boarding, taking walks and naps is the extent of our vacation and we enjoyed every minute of it. It was kinda sad to come back home and get back to reality. I have some awesome pictures too, which I will share.

So what's up with me you ask, well my baby is crawling. Who told her she was aloud to grow up, I can't believe it. She is into everything and yesterday she even pulled herself up and then fell back down quickly, but still...I wish she would slow down a bit.

I haven't been scrapping lately, just too busy, but my scissors are still in use. With the prices of everything going up I have decided to cut coupons and I am having fun too. It's like a game to try to get something for nothing. My favorite site is Money Saving Mom and Freebies 4 Mom,there are few others and I will link them at the side of my blog. These ladies are a wealth of knowledge when it comes to coupons and freebies. I am in awe of them and I am trying to learn everything I can. To feed a family of 6 can be quite expensive and with the tips on couponing, plus where to find coupons, I have actually started saving money. I am also loving CVS, and their ECB Bucks, learn more about CVS and ECB's here. I'll post pictures of my buys and total savings weekly.

Now for some pictures of our vacation, I love to do family photo shoots and the beach is a perfect backdrop, put everyone in white shirts and you have the perfect family photo.

Not so sure she likes this sand stuff....
Isn't she the cutest, I can't wait to do a layout with this picture.

I have alot more pictures, I just printed 182 from Walmart and still have alot I didn't print so I will post a few each day this week.

Hugs
*a*

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

You have such a beautiful baby. And a wonderful family. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know WHY I havn't checked your blog in so long-- this is where all the pictures are! Such cute photos, you guys look like you had such a great time!