Monday, July 21, 2008

Fun Times

One thing to do in the summer is go to amusement parks, and who doesn't love a good roller coaster. Last weekend we went to Delgrosso Amusement Park, now it's not the biggest park in the world, but the kiddo's did have a good time. Aly even enjoyed riding the Merry-go-round. Nate was upset when we left, but boy was it hot. This weekend we have another trip planned we are going to Knoebles Grove and then staying in a hotel for the night and this is the talk of the house. I am hoping the heat dies down a little, because I am not a big fan of hot summers. But I am not going to complain because before I know it snow will be on the ground. (not a happy thought)
She rode this and the train, she just doesn't understand that you need to sit on the rides, yet, so maybe next year.

I do have more pics, but blogger is giving me problems right now, so hopefully I'll be able to get more up soon. Until later....

hugs
*a*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day!! What a cutie!