Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gotta Love FREE!!!!!

Since I started on my new journey of frugalness, I have found that are an abundant amount of free things out there. Walmart has free samples and usually with the sample comes a coupon for the product. Check the list weekly because they are always adding new things. Also if you check out Freebies 4 Mom she usually has a list of free stuff. I ask who doesn't like or love something free. Here is what I got in the mail this week. I even got a coupon for Luvs for $5.00, whoohoo.

I am surprised at how much money I have been saving, now I am not spending $60.00 a week to feed a family of six yet, this is my goal, but I have lowered our grocery bill dramatically. I am very excited about this. I have even started to stockpile things. If you don't know what this is, it's where you buy something very cheap and buy several, that way you don't have to buy it at regular price. To tell you the truth it's fun, I like to shop, and I like to get a deal, now add in coupons, pure joy. Even my kids have fun when we go to CVS and get $50.00 worth of stuff for .13, yes you read that right 0.13. It so great to pay for my order with pocket change.

Right now I taking an e-class from Money Saving Mom and I am learning a lot. I would definitely recommend this class, if you want to learn how to save money on groceries and other household items.

Have a great day I have to go sort some coupons. :-)

hugs
*a*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to check this website out, I spend WAAAAAY too much money on groceries! I need a lesson from you, Miss Alesha!