Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Mini - I love this idea

I don't scrap Christmas pictures, it's not that I don't like Christmas supplies. I love them, so many great papers out there and embellishments and don't get me started on the kits. Way too many awesome Christmas kits. So no matter how many Christmas papers, embellies and kits I have, I still hate to scrap Christmas pictures. I don't know if it's the 30 pictures of the kids opening presents, what do you journal about. So when I saw Ali Edwards blog and her post about a mini album just for the Christmas season. I knew this was the project for me. I don't have to make several layouts about Christmas, it's all in one book. I love it!!!! I made my book in advanced and just gathered up old supplies, I didn't buy a thing. So it saves me time, it makes me happy because I don't have all those Christmas pics to scrap and it's frugal, what more could you ask for.
Here's the cover:



On the inside cover, I made a calendar so I can write down everything we did and on the first, ironically enough, my christmas cards came, so I added one to the album.


Day 1 pictures and journaling


Pretty cool, huh. Now I just need to stick with it and get it finished.

Stay crafty
*a*

No comments: