Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello December

Yes folks it's December, hard to believe, but in a little more that 3 weeks Christmas is here. Here's what I have done so far:
Christmas Gifts bought - check
House decorated - check
Gifts Wrapped - Half done
cookies made - not yet, but I did make my shopping list and I will go get the ingredients tomorrow and will make cookies this weekend.
Christmas dinner menu made - check

So far so good and I am on my way to enjoying this Christmas season with my family. I already feel alot more stress-free. I just need to remember to breath and if everything isn't perfect it's no big deal. You know nobody is going to notice anyway.

These past few months I have been a crafting fool, making Christmas gifts and ornaments. Now I can't show you my Christmas gifts until after I give them out but I can show you everything else I have been working on.


Okay so i love this... It's an advent calendar, I have seen these the past couple of years and thought they were awesome. So this year I decided to make my own. I think it turned out pretty good. Now I don't have it hanging yet. I didn't have enough circle magnets, so I used the strip magnets. Okay I will never buy the strip magnets again, they don't hold. So off to Wally World tomorrow to get some more circle magnets and then I can hang this up. Here is some close-ups of the calendar.


With all the magnets off.

I did mine in a Christmas theme, but you could make one to match your decor and change it for the different months. I think this would be cool. I'll be checking the thrift store for some old cookie sheets.

Keep checking back all this week, because I have been crafty.

Hugs
*a*

P.S. It's good to be back

No comments: