Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Stain Fighting



With 4 kids, we are not without stains in our house. Even I am notorious for spilling mustard on my new white shirt. I have tried all those stain fighters, and yes alot of them work but I still have that stubborn stain that doesn't want to come out. My solution,a bar of Ivory soap, it really works. Earlier in the week my hubby was working on his jeep and got black mud all over his good coat. This mud is horrible, it never comes out. So I took his coat and got it wet and scrubbed it with a bar of ivory soap and washed and waalaa all the mud came out. I wish I would have taken pictures but I didn't.

Ivory soap as a stain treater, it just works for me. For more ideas go to Rocks in my Dryer, I am telling you these ladies have some good ideas.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

BRILLIANT!!! I have heard.....now I believe!