Thursday, March 6, 2008

Newest Layouts

Hey all, so todays post isn't going to be alot of talking from me. I want to show you what I have been up to.
This is the calendar I have been working on, I absolutely love it. I am going to do one for each month, and when I am done I am going to have a great scrapbook for
2008. The journaling includes, Dr. appointments, shows we watch, things the kids say and do and anything else that would be forgotten. I think I am even going to go back and do this for 2007.


Isn't she just the sweetest????




He is so proud to finally be a big brother!!

Quote of the day from Nate:
Nate knows his mama all too well, today we were driving to the church and he said, "Mom today is a good day". I asked him why it was a good day, he told me because there was no snow on the road, so that I could drive and no be afraid. Such a sweet kid. Okay I'm off, have a great day and God bless.

No comments: