Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Do you ever see the commericials, where the kids and the dad bring the mom breakfast and gifts and tell her how much they love her and are getting along so well? Well that definately wasn't my mother's day. Not that I didn't have a nice day, I think I just expect that commercial and that really isn't reality. Guy did make me breakfast, an omlet, which was yummy, the kids all made me stuff and they got me a cherry tree. This has become a tradion in our family to buy something that will keep growing, it's neat to see the trees or plants grow through the years and the kids will say do you remember when we got this for you. Aly is still sick, I guess she didn't get the memo that it's Mother's Day. At first I though it was her teeth, but now she has a cough, really fussy and all she wants is held. Hopefully soon we can get a little more sleep and she will be back to herself.

This is what the kids made me....

Here's my baby, doesn't she look so sad...

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day whether it was picture perfect or not, it's your day enjoy it.

hugs
*a*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Teething AND a cold, that is rough =( What a precious picture though, snarfles and all.