Saturday, September 20, 2008

Crazy Week

Hey all, I know I haven't been around this week, but it's been a crazy week. First of all Hurricane Ike came through on Sunday and we lost our power. Can I just tell you it was really scary... I know the folks down south had a lot stronger winds and rain than we did, but the wind we had was awful, it shook our house. The kids we really afraid, but after a few prayers we went to sleep and everything was fine. Praise the Lord we had no damage, other than our electricity, which was out for 2 days. After we finally had our power back, our computer was acting all wonky, we realized we had a virus, so that took a while to deal with. To top if off all my photos were lost, but hubby bless his heart, spent 4 days trying to restore them. He was successful, thank goodness, we need to come up with a better back-up system for our pictures so this doesn't happen again. So after all this craziness I'm finally back online!!

I'll be back on Monday with our menu, which I am working on, and pictures from Bryce's football game. Also I need to upload a picture of my baby, she is walking. I can't believe it, she is just getting so big. Also I have been scrapbooking, I am working on a school album for Nate and it's turning out great, so I'll try to upload some pictures of that. Out for now.....

Hugs
*a*

No comments: