Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Prioritizing my Time

Lately I have been thinking about what is really important to me. With the kids going back to school, and only have one at home, I need to schedule my days so that in the evening I am here for them. I have to admit I love the internet, I love searching out the best deals and reading all the blogs, but on the down side the internet is very time consuming, before I know it I have been on here for an hour or longer. So I have to set limits and not just with internet, I need to lose weight also. After having my fourth child the weight does not want to come off and I am not happy at all about the way I look, so I need to make time to exercise and really make it a point to eat better.

This weekend I am going to sit down and make a schedule for my day, when I have one down I'll share it. I'm hoping by scheduling things I can feel better about myself and have more time for the people and things I love.



hugs
*a*

No comments: